Electric Orange is an online checking account, so, although you will get an atm/debit card from them, you will not receive paper checks. But you can send checks to people online- either through person-to person payments electronically, or, ING will mail a paper check directly to the recipient at no cost to you- they even pay for postage!
I’ve had an electric orange checking account for about 1 1/2 years now, and really like using it- I’ve sent people money electronically, and had ING mail checks to people and businesses without a hitch.
If you are tired of getting tagged with fees from your bricks and mortar account, you may want to give the ING Direct Electric Orange checking account a try to see if it’s right for you.
ING Direct Electric Orange Checking Account $50 Bonus
Highlights of the Electric Orange Checking Account include:
- No Fees
- No Minimums
- Free access to over 35,000 ATMs
- The ability to send money to friends and family via P2P Payments. It’s fast and free.
One thing to keep in mind, the electric orange checking account offers you a line of credit instead of charging you an overdraft fee (usually, I’m not sure if they always do)-so they do run a credit check, just to let you know, when you open the account.
I’m sure this offer won’t last forever, so if you’re interested in signing up for a new Electric Orange Checking Account, be sure to do so soon!
Learn about Electric Orange from ING DIRECT USA. Every dollar earns high interest.
- Open an Online Checking Account from ING Direct and Get $121 Bonus – Today Only Black Friday Deal
- ING DIRECT Financial Independence Day Promotion- $76 Bonus for Opening New Electric Orange Checking Account or Sharebuilder Investment Account Plus More
- ING DIRECT Black Friday Sale 2011- $107 Bonus plus More!
- ING Direct Black Friday Sale 2010